Traveling the world can be an exhilarating experience but because it entails a lot of money, many of us couldn’t travel farther than the farthest edges of our own province or country. Thankfully, the internet allows us to ‘travel’ to many of the world’s top tourist destinations even without leaving our own homes.
But did you know that even if you are from the Philippines, you can find a number of look-alikes to some of the world’s most famous tourist destinations? So, if you are strapped on cash but still wish to check out some world-famous tourist spots, why not try the local versions first?
Here are the 7 Pinoy look-alikes as shared by blog, FilipiKnow:
7. Keukenhof in The Netherlands and the Sirao Flower Farm in Cebu City
6. Christ the Redeemer in Brazil and The Risen Christ in Tarlac
5. The Niagara Falls in USA/Canada and Tinuy-an Falls in Surigao del Sur4. The Grand Canal of Venice in Italy and the Venice Grand Canal Mall in Taguig City
3. Santorini in Greece and Camp Netanya in Batangas
2. African Safari in Africa and Calauit Island Safari in Palawan
- Halong Bay in Vietnam and El Nido in Palawan
Do you know of any more local look-alikes of world-famous tourist spots? Feel free to share these beautiful tourist spots with us…