A video of a Taiwanese beautician removing strands of oil and sebum from a woman’s pores in order to improve her complexion has captivated Internet users from all over the world. As of this writing, the video has been viewed by more than 1.25 million people.
Je Lin claims that her technique of removing the plug of oil from the woman’s pores is painless and guaranteed to clear her facial spots. The beautician used special curved tweezers to push down on a spot and pull out a yellow strand of fluid clogging the pores.
In the caption of the one-minute video, Je Lin wrote: ‘pain-free way to clear acne’.
Although many find the video gross, several others pointed out that watching it is oddly satisfying.
Watch the video.
How to Prevent Acne?
A skin condition occurring when your hair follicles become plugged with dead skin cells and oil, acne usually appears on the face, chest, neck, back and shoulders. It is common among teenagers with a prevalence rate of 70 to 87%.
Here are 10 tips to prevent acne, according to WebMD.
- Wash your face twice daily to remove dead skin cells, extra oil and impurities from your skin’s surface.
- Moisturize your skin to minimize dryness and skin peeling caused by anti-acne products.
- Use over-the-counter anti-acne products but use it with caution if you have sensitive skin.
- Avoid wearing too much makeup and wash it off at the end of the day.
- Avoid using oils, pomades, fragrances or gels on your hair. You may also opt to use a gentle shampoo and conditioner.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands to prevent bacterial spread.
- Don’t pop pimples using your fingers to prevent scarring and infection.
- Limit your time in the sun.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid activities that cause stress.
What can you Say?
Heartbreaking Photo of Homeless Boy Eating Food from a Box in the Street Goes Viral
Mom Feels Scared after Seeing ‘Ghost Baby’ Beside Son, Discovers Funny Truth in the Morning
Couple Held at Airport for ‘Suspicious’ Luggage, Discovers Their Cat Hiding in the Bag
Cat Springs Up in Surprise as Human ‘Disappears’ in Magic Trick, Frantically Finds the Guy
Anti-Cheating Tactics? Photos of Students Wearing Helmets During Test Draw Mixed Reactions
Employer Splashes Maid with Water If She’s Not Awake by 5AM, Only Gives One Meal a Day
Vietnam’s Roasted Lizard Rice Bowls are Popular Delicacy, But Netizens Feel Grossed Out
Dog Becomes the Most Adorable ‘Chucky’ Doll as It Wears Costume for Halloween
House Owner Shocked at Mountain of Trash Left by Tenant He Evicted for Not Paying Rent
Woman Jumps into Lion Enclosure at Bronx Zoo, Teases the Lions with a Dance
- Lifestyle2 weeks ago
Netizens Solve Mystery of Incredible ‘Flying Rabbit’ in Google Maps Street View
- News1 week ago
Pool-Like Flood Waters in Japan Impress Netizens, No Trash to See in the Streets
- Business7 days ago
Formerly Homeless Man Becomes Rich, Hires Homeless People in His Company to Give Back
- Lifestyle1 week ago
This Vendor is So Handsome That Guys are Known to Ban Their GFs from Buying at His Shop
- Videos2 weeks ago
Malaysian Lady Lets Rottweiler Carry Her Bag from the Bank
- News2 weeks ago
Woman Desperately Searching for Lost Pet Cat Finally Finds it after Asking Help from Stray Cat
- Lifestyle6 days ago
Obedient Kids Go Viral for Taking Shoes Off as They Entered 7-Eleven Store
- Lifestyle1 week ago
Guy Works Hard to Finally Bring Sick Mom on Her Dream Vacation