Connect with us

World News

Watch: Cellphone Explodes in Girl’s Hand When She Changed Batteries

A girl who was just trying to change the batteries of her mobile phone while aboard a bus got the shock of her life when it exploded right on her hands. The phone quickly caught fire, much to her distress.

CCTV footage of the incident showed how the girl was just tinkering with her phone, trying to change its batteries, when the thing just exploded without warning. Screaming in shock and pain, the woman had the sense to run towards the door of the bus to dispose of the burning mobile phone.

Other passengers also hastened to move out of the bus in fear that the exploding phone could also harm them. It was later reported that the other passengers were unharmed, though the girl probably had lots of burns on her hands and arms.

The incident happened in Nanchong City, Sichuan province in south west China. The girl was not identified nor the brand and model of the phone that exploded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ml3ZAzNM8

What can you Say?

Trending