I’m not exactly a Belieber but after seeing Justin’s carpool karaoke session with British comedian James Corden, I am completely convinced that he has what it takes to be this generation’s ultimate pop superstar.
On Wednesday, May 20, Justin hopped inside The Late Late Show host’s car to join him in his daily commute to CBS studios. Initially, their conversation was a bit awkward but when Justin’s smash hit “Baby” played on James’ stereo, the unlikely duo gave a hilarious rendition of the famous hit.
In between the belting out of Justin’s classic songs such as “Baby”, “Where Are Ü Now”, and “Boyfriend”, Justin answered questions about his love life, song lyrics, and underwear supply. Their witty conversation revealed the funny side of Justin.
My favorite moment was when Justin showed his mad skills in solving the Rubik’s cube in under two minutes.
Watch their funny sketch below.
Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Justin Bieber
You think you know your idol well enough? Check out Time’s list of interesting facts about the Canadian pop sensation.
- Justin is the youngest artist to have five number 1 albums in the US.
- The Canadian singer-songwriter’s favorite TV shows are Friends and Smallville.
- Biebs’ father, Jeremy Bieber, is a former MMA fighter.
- According to one gossip publication, Justin’s haircut cost up to $750.
- Usher, the person who launched Justin’s career, initially turned him down.
- He now has 64.1 million followers on Twitter.
- His career option is to be an architect.
- Like most girls, Justin likes the movie The Notebook.
- His favorite restaurant is T.G.I. Friday’s.
- The 21-year-old pop singer has a collection of tattoos including the word “Believe” and an owl on his left arm, Roman numerals and a crown on his chest, Jesus tattoos on his left calf and ribcage, and a bird on his hip.