The internet has become the main source of useful information for most of us. Want to learn how to install a new door knob? Or to lose some of those excess fat, perhaps? Don’t know the answer to your school assignment? You bet doing a quick search on Google can be a huge help.
Lately, we came across with this post on Imgur and it really caught our attention. It was posted by user thefarsideexpress. These survival tips from a Twitter account using a Bear Grylls profile photo are undeniably hilarious but practical at the same time.
Here are some of them:
Although the account isn’t officially owned by the British adventurer and survival expert, the tweets are actually entertaining to read and they often generate a lot of retweets and likes. Unsurprisingly, the account has gained a lot of followers and it’s now over 3.94 million.
Other recent tweets from Survival Tips:
1. When you’re at an event, always hold your drink in your left hand. That way your right hand won’t be cold and/or wet when you shake hands.
2. Stuck in a large crowd? Put pennies in a can and shake it, asking people to donate. Everyone will move to avoid you.
3. If you have a tough decision: Flip a coin — Not to decide for you, but you’ll realize what you really want when it’s in the air.
4. Accidentally text the wrong person? Immediately put your phone on airplane mode and once it fails to deliver, delete the message!
5. Girls: Use your hair conditioner to shave your legs. It’s a lot cheaper than shaving cream and leaves your legs really smooth
6. Go grocery shopping after a meal. You’ll spend less!
7. When doing long assignments, set a 30 minute timer, and race it. This will prevent you from procrastination.
For more “tips on how to survive and make life easier, go check them out on Twitter.