After his controversial video “Beast Driving Mode” went viral, Tito Cosejo Jr. has issued a public apology on Facebook.
In his controversial video, Cosejo made some dangerous moves in the busy streets of Pasay in an attempt to show us what “Beast Driving Mode” is all about. The careless driver showed how to beat the traffic in the metro the fastest way possible without considering his and other drivers’ safety. His reckless trip ended up with a heated argument with a taxi driver who was “victimized” by his driving.
The Daily Pedia reported that netizens slammed Cosejo for his irresponsible act. Some even urged the Land Transportation Office (LTO) to revoke his license and give him a sanction.
According to Cosejo, who took full responsibility for his actions, the video was taken several years ago.
In his Facebook post he wrote: “People make mistakes and in every mistake there’s a lesson to be learned. Unfortunately, I had to learn mine the hard way.”
“From the bottom of my heart, I am really sorry and I’m ready to face the consequences of my actions. God bless and happy new year to all.”
Watch the controversial “Beast Driving Mode” video that went viral.
Driving Tips in Manila
If you’re not used to driving around the metro, then you should prepare yourself for a day packed with traffic, crazy motorists, hard-headed pedestrians, and confusing road signage.
Here are some tips when driving in Manila. We’re hoping it will lessen your stress and the possibility of a road rage, which is quite common in the area.
- Keep Calm. – This is probably the most useful tip since the city is full of stressed motorists struggling to reach their destination on time. A lot of accidents and fights are actually prevented when you stay calm and keep your focus on the road.
- Practice Defensive Driving. – Most drivers in Manila have excellent driving skills but most of them are aggressive types. Don’t be one of them.
- The early bird catches the worm first.– If you want to avoid the traffic jam that can last for several hours, plan your route and leave your house early.
- Follow traffic rules. – This is pretty much self-explanatory.
- Use navigational apps. – There are many available apps that can actually calculate your travel time and provide route details.