Do you want to know which profession creates the most cheaters? A new survey involving 5,000 female participants who have or are currently cheating on their partner showed that women in the finance industry are the biggest love cheats.
Of the unfaithful women surveyed by the dating site Victoria Milan, two out of three of them admitted cheating with a co-worker. Interestingly, 85% of them suggests not to sleep with a colleague.
According to these female cheaters, the workplace is the easiest place to find someone to cheat with. But almost 70% of the cheating women believe that negative aspect of having an affair at work is that you are left without a choice but to work with that person even if the extramarital relationship finishes off badly.
Only 10% of the participants were concerned for their careers compared to having “fun” at the office.
“The survey clearly shows that even though there’s a risk to your career, having an affair at work makes life a lot more pleasant,” Victoria Milan founder and chief executive Sigurd Vedal concluded.
- Finance Industry- bankers, analysts, brokers, etc.
- Aviation Industry- pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers, etc.
- Health care Industry- doctors, nurses, nursing aids, etc.
- Business Industry- CEOs, managers, secretaries,etc.
- Sports Industry- Athletes, representatives, coaches
- Arts Industry- Musicians, actors, models, photographers, etc.
- Nightlife industry- DJs, waiters, dancers, etc.
- Communication Industry- Journalists, communicators, public relations, etc.
- Legal Industry- Lawyers, judges, prosecutors, secretaries, etc.
- Other sectors
What is Victoria Milan Dating Site?
A dating site for married and attached people who wish to have confidential affairs, Victoria Milan Dating site is a secure but fun way to meet other members. It promises “anonymous and confidential online environment” whether for a one-night stand or a long term affair.
Members can remain 100% anonymous by simply creating an imaginary username and anonymous email account to set-up a profile at the site.