Dropshipping can be a lucrative business idea if you know how to manage it well. There’s a huge opportunity in dropshipping in the Philippines if you can run the business efficiently.
If you’re interested in starting a dropshipping business in the Philippines, one of the essential steps is finding the right dropshipping suppliers for your business. Your suppliers can make or break your business since they will be a source of your goods, and they will also be responsible for delivering the items.
If your suppliers fail to deliver the expected quality of the products within the expected time, you might lose that customer.
When you’re still a newbie in the dropshipping business, there are a few things you need to keep in mind when choosing the right suppliers. Here are a few steps and tips when finding the right suppliers for your dropshipping business:
How To Find The Right Dropshipping Suppliers?
The first step is to make thorough research about the supplier. Read customer reviews, online articles about the supplier, and go through the supplier’s official website. Find out their advantages and drawbacks.
2. Reach out and review their policies
Once you’ve decided on a particular supplier, contact them and review their policies carefully. Understand their systems for replacements, missing parts, etc.
3. Understand costs and watch out for hidden fees
Many suppliers often have hidden fees and costs. It’s best to know their policies on stocking options, shipping rates, taxes, and more.
4. Make sure they’re automated
Check your supplier’s technology and websites. Aside from making sure their payment schemes are automated, check if they have an updated and comprehensive online catalog, real-time inventory, online searchable order history, and many others.
5. Give it a try
Try to order your desired product from the supplier. You will get to see the item’s quality and experience if they have good customer service.
Warning Signs To Watch Out For
- If a supplier insists on monthly or ongoing fees, you might want to proceed with caution. While there are huge companies that ask for monthly or yearly subscription fees, there are also many who only charge you for the product you ordered.
- While it’s normal to get an extra fee for pre-ordered items, ensure that it’s not too excessive compared with other suppliers. Better yet, look for suppliers with no extra charge for pre-orders at all.
- Most real dropshipper suppliers rarely sell to the general public. Many of them even require certain proof of legitimate business before transactions.
- Ensure that the supplier has an updated official website and customer service that promptly replies to your queries.
5 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the Philippines
- Worldwide brands
- Wholesale Central